Below are all the phrases and words that come out of my kid’s mouth along with what they actually mean. I will continuously update the list as they come:
- Yestertime – Yesterday
- Ma fee body – Nobody is there (Arabic and English combined)
- “I love you, you Sami….” – Singing to Barney theme song “I love you” while adding his brother’s name in there.
- Go to hell – Go up the hill
- I like yucky bungle – I like Jungle Bungle (a kids place in Jordan)
- Tomorrow Day – Tomorrow
- PupCake – Cupcake
- I am seek and karimo come hide – I’ll seek and Kareemo (my little brother) hides.
- Manny not here – Manny isn’t here
- Last time time – One more time
- Big 3ammo – Refers to his favorite show to watch “All of Us”, the main character is “Big 3ammo” (3ammo = uncle in Arabic)
- Cozmall – Cozmo, a supermarket in Jordan
- BIG MUCH – A lot
- Lets go get the “eye” – He points to his eye as a way to ask to watch the iPad in a sly way.